Wednesday 16 March 2011

Attaching the Magnet :)

Instead of the traditional tie down resolution of nut and bolt i have decided to use a magnetic metal as the base of my monster :) This means that my monster will be moved around the set with a magnet underneath! This saves time and still creates the much needed tie down :) This is how we figured out how to attach the magnet to the wire armature!



I used araldite glue to stick the wire to the metal and then i used a big bit of polymorph to go over the top of it all to make it double extra special strong!!




This is my armature on top of my scale drawing of my monster, i think its pretty much the smallest its gonna be and the skin will only make it slightly bigger than the drawing so over all i am quite happy with the size now :D




No comments:

Post a Comment